QV - Which wine by the glass?

carlmm

Could somebody be so nice to provide a list of wines by the glass curretnly available in the MDR on the Queen Victoria?

Background for this question is that in the past I have always chosen bottles because I did not like the wines available by the glass too much but maybe the selection has changed.

The discussion about the drinks package made me wonder if it could be an option yet for me this depends on the wines.

11 minutes ago, ovccruiser said:

Ask the wine waiter onboard, there may be a choice of house wines available. They are not normally sdvertised on wine lists as such, just house wine.

That's not correct, there is a section at the back of the wine list of wines by the glass.

This is from last year so there may have been some changes but it will give you an idea.

qm_wine_list_aug_2022a.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

That's not correct, there is a section at the back of the wine list of wines by the glass.

This is from last year so there may have been some changes but it will give you an idea.

qm_wine_list_aug_2022a.pdf 1.67 MB · 6 downloads

Oops misread the original post, I read wine by the glass as house wine.

• Like 1

Is the wine list in the MDR different from the wine list in the QG dining room? I'm interested specifically in the wines per glass; I'm familiar with the list in the QG which range from very good (included in the package) to brilliant (at extra cost).

Are the wines by the glass different on the MDR wine list from those on the QG list?

8 hours ago, LittleFish1976 said:

Is the wine list in the MDR different from the wine list in the QG dining room? I'm interested specifically in the wines per glass; I'm familiar with the list in the QG which range from very good (included in the package) to brilliant (at extra cost).

Are the wines by the glass different on the MDR wine list from those on the QG list?

Looks like.I would call none of the wines by the glass in Britannia very good and certainly there is no option of a brilliant one.

12 minutes ago, carlmm said:

Looks like.I would call none of the wines by the glass in Britannia very good and certainly there is no option of a brilliant one.

Are the 'Legendary Wines' there? (or similar name).

Would you mind posting a link to the Britannia winelist you're reading from?

Edited by LittleFish1976