Cabin 13106 on Scarlet Lady

vmarq

I can't tell you about it...but if you were assigned this cabin thru an on line booking, call VV or a good VV travel agent and have them move you to a "normal" cabin.  If you were assigned this as either a bid on upgrade or a "let them choose the cabin" situation, you can always ask to be moved, but are likely stuck...but think of the money you saved.

I believe that 13102 has the angled balcony which is larger than standard.  Your balcony is a standard size.  I understand that the deck plans for the ships are not accurate in this regard  sometimes showing 106 as angled and other times showing 102 as angled.  Try googling your cabin and you will probably find some on youtube.  It will be the same number cabin on all decks on port or starboard.

Typically we love those kick out balconies because they tend to be a little bit larger than the rest. Based on the deck plan it does appear to be a little smaller, but as others have noted, VV's deck plan is not the most accurate and it doesn't display the balcony vs. the cabin. 

106 cabins have a regular balcony. 102 cabins have the larger angled balcony. I've sailed in both, though not on deck 13. However, even though the deck plans are inconsistent in how they portray the decks on these cabins, the corridor line and abrupt turn that happens between them is consistent across decks. So I believe regardless of deck, 102 has the larger angled balcony, and 106(104 on some decks) is just a regular balcony.