Shore Excursion Q: Bike and Brew Glacier View

no1racefan1

2 hours ago, SSAtlantic said:

This tour sounds fun. Please report back what you learn and/or if you do it. 

I did book it! Our trip is May 2024, so it will be a while, but I will report back! There are mixed reviews on whether or not there will be time to walk to Nugget Falls, but I decided to go for it anyways.

The price to book through Princess was identical as the price to book direct with Cycle Alaska.

On 9/6/2023 at 1:34 PM, no1racefan1 said:

I did book it! Our trip is May 2024, so it will be a while, but I will report back! There are mixed reviews on whether or not there will be time to walk to Nugget Falls, but I decided to go for it anyways.

The price to book through Princess was identical as the price to book direct with Cycle Alaska.

I am also looking at this tour for next May.  We are traveling with Celebrity and their price pp is $189.  What is the price for booking directly with Cycle Alaska?  It's not showing on their website...at least I can't find it.

6 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I am also looking at this tour for next May.  We are traveling with Celebrity and their price pp is $189.  What is the price for booking directly with Cycle Alaska?  It's not showing on their website...at least I can't find it.

$139.95. I had to do a mock booking to get to the price. Seems like Celebrity's excursions are always more expensive!

• Thanks 1