Live From The Carnival Freedom: Crossing the Atlantic for a New Whale Tail

jam19872016

22 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

He's probably Diamond.😉

As many of you probably know, at the Platinum/Diamond get together the cruise staff often introduce the youngest Platinum passenger.  On our last cruise (to Alaska) the youngest Platinum passenger was a toddler, just 22 months old.  From the looks of it, she was traveling with an older couple, probably grandparents.  I wondered what the parents were up to having their baby on a cruise ship for a good chunk of her life.

Edited by Petersonfcu
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, Petersonfcu said:

As many of you probably know, at the Platinum/Diamond get together the cruise staff often introduce the youngest Platinum passenger.  On our last cruise (to Alaska) the youngest Platinum passenger was a toddler, just 22 months old.  From the looks of it, she was traveling with an older couple, probably grandparents.  I wondered what the parents were up to.

So doing the math, the toddler was 660 days old and had spend 75 days cruising?!? Maybe the older looking couple was actually her parents and they were reeeeeeeaallllly tired.🤣

Edited by ninjacat123
bad math :)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 14

20 minutes ago, Petersonfcu said:

As many of you probably know, at the Platinum/Diamond get together the cruise staff often introduce the youngest Platinum passenger.  On our last cruise (to Alaska) the youngest Platinum passenger was a toddler, just 22 months old.  From the looks of it, she was traveling with an older couple, probably grandparents.  I wondered what the parents were up to having their baby on a cruise ship for a good chunk of her life.

22 months that's nuts. I would say how lucky, but at that age you have no idea what's going on anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

That was a very nice lunch. 

The empanadas had a nice amount of spice to them. Avoid them if you don't like spicy food.

The fish were delicious and way better than I expected. The chips were underwhelming though.

The honey beef was OK. Needed a little more flavor but not bad and nice quality beef.

My mom did not care for her chicken.

Brownie was very good.

The milhoja was the surprise hit. I only ordered it so my mom could try it and we both ended up enjoying it.

Now I'm off to finish photographing door decorations.

• Like 7

Had a nice relaxing afternoon in the sauna. Still have half my walking left to do.

Checked in for dinner at 605 with a 30-40 wait which is fine because I need to get ready.

I had a brief panic as I could not find my pants for elegant night. They should have been in the last load of laundry I sent out but I could not find them.

Checked all the clothes I unpacked. Nothing.

Pulled out the suitcase out since I didn't unpack everything still could not find them. 

My mom went right to them in the stack of clothes from the last laundry bag right where they were supposed to be🙄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

17 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

Had a nice relaxing afternoon in the sauna. Still have half my walking left to do.

Checked in for dinner at 605 with a 30-40 wait which is fine because I need to get ready.

I had a brief panic as I could not find my pants for elegant night. They should have been in the last load of laundry I sent out but I could not find them.

Checked all the clothes I unpacked. Nothing.

Pulled out the suitcase out since I didn't unpack everything still could not find them. 

My mom went right to them in the stack of clothes from the last laundry bag right where they were supposed to be🙄 

Hmmmm reminds me of something I saw the other day:

No description available.

• Haha 12