NCL Joy Upgrade advice

bruce85

We currently have a BF balcony on deck nine about halfway between mid-ship and the back. We can submit an upgrade bid for a club balcony suite. Anyone has any advice on the differences and pros. We are happy with current room, but the club does look like it has a larger bathroom. Website says it has a tub/shower, but any videos I have found online only show a larger regular shower. Do they have both and you're rolling the dice on which you get? No interest in any other bids, don't spend that much time in room for that money.  But the larger shower or tub looks nice.

54 minutes ago, bruce85 said:

We currently have a BF balcony on deck nine about halfway between mid-ship and the back. We can submit an upgrade bid for a club balcony suite. Anyone has any advice on the differences and pros. We are happy with current room, but the club does look like it has a larger bathroom. Website says it has a tub/shower, but any videos I have found online only show a larger regular shower. Do they have both and you're rolling the dice on which you get? No interest in any other bids, don't spend that much time in room for that money.  But the larger shower or tub looks nice.

I don’t have experience specifically on these cabins on the Joy, but any Club Balcony I’ve  been in only had a shower, no tub.  Which is fine with me.  But the bathroom is much bigger.  You will also get a free bag of laundry and snacks delivered a couple of time.  To me, it’s worth at least a minimum bid to upgrade.  I don’t think it’s worth it to pay it outright for the room.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Russiamomm said:

I don’t have experience specifically on these cabins on the Joy, but any Club Balcony I’ve  been in only had a shower, no tub.  Which is fine with me.  But the bathroom is much bigger.  You will also get a free bag of laundry and snacks delivered a couple of time.  To me, it’s worth at least a minimum bid to upgrade.  I don’t think it’s worth it to pay it outright for the room.

Yes, we enjoy the Club Balcony with that larger shower and bathroom too😊

We have been in a category M6 Joy Club Balcony w/Large Balcony on deck 8 Forward.  They do not have the shower/tub combo but have a great large shower.  We like the area as it's easy to walk to everything on decks 6/7/8 without waiting for elevators.

There might be 'family' Club Balconies on some decks with the tub/shower combo.  I would suggest you search for YouTube videos of specific cabins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1