Taking food off the ship

MD_Dan

Yes, I know this is not allowed in any international port.  But is there an exception for Coco Cay?

I can't find it now, but one of the many Coco Cay videos tells travelers to package up the free mozzarella sticks to take them back home.  I sure hope they plan to refrigerate them!  If this is allowed, is it OK to bring WJ food to Coco Cay?

1 hour ago, MD_Dan said:

Yes, I know this is not allowed in any international port.  But is there an exception for Coco Cay?

I can't find it now, but one of the many Coco Cay videos tells travelers to package up the free mozzarella sticks to take them back home.  I sure hope they plan to refrigerate them!  If this is allowed, is it OK to bring WJ food to Coco Cay?

Lot's of food options on Coco Cay...No reason to bring WJ.

5 hours ago, MD_Dan said:

I'd assume you can... even in other ports you can take packages snacks like the cereal boxes or chips off.  Who are these weirdos taking mozzarella sticks home? They're generic frozen mozz sticks, and there is no refrigerators in the rooms so they aren't going to stay edible very long.