When will excursions be available to book?

reposado

Hello I am booked on the Venture going Greenland august 2024. I looked on the excursions page and the only ones available to book are the ones in Reykjavik(departing port).

Is it because its too early for the excursions to show up on the website or is it because there are no excursions to be booked as the zodiacs are already included?

1 hour ago, reposado said:

Hello I am booked on the Venture going Greenland august 2024. I looked on the excursions page and the only ones available to book are the ones in Reykjavik(departing port).

Is it because its too early for the excursions to show up on the website or is it because there are no excursions to be booked as the zodiacs are already included?

We sail in July/August 2024 and not all excursions are available yet.  I had occasion to speak to the excursions desk to get wait listed on a particular excursion and they told me that some excursions for our voyage are still in the works.  I'm not worried about it.  I think we just need to be patient.  Yes, it would be nice if Seabourn already had everything arranged, but they don't.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, reposado said:

To answer your question specifically about the Venture cruise, if you are on the 11 day August 4, 2024 cruise to Greenland, and not the longer cruise with many Iceland ports, the only port with additional excursions will be Heimaey.  On our Venture cruise there were both included and extra cost excursions.  Do not know why there are none listed at this time.  In the other locations, as you surmised, all excursions (zodiac and on shore) are included.

• Like 1

I didn't read carefully enough before I replied (too much multitasking) and your Venture cruise will be so different from our cruise which is on Sojourn.  Totally different experience from what I have been reading.  

• Like 1