Informal/specialty Dining Reservations

Bojeanne

I've paid for my cruise and went to the Medallion app to make dinner reservations at the 2 informal dining venues on Caribbean Princess. I only have the options of making Main Dining or Specialty Dining reservations (Crown Grill & Sabatini) -- but not the informal dining venues, Planks and Steamers. I called Princess and was told I could only make those reservations once onboard. Has anyone figured out how to make those reservations prior to embarkation? This is important because I have Princess Plus, which includes 2 informal dinners and I want to be sure I can get in to those restaurants -- there are 6 of us. Any comments on this would be most appreciated.

1 hour ago, Bojeanne said:

I've paid for my cruise and went to the Medallion app to make dinner reservations at the 2 informal dining venues on Caribbean Princess. I only have the options of making Main Dining or Specialty Dining reservations (Crown Grill & Sabatini) -- but not the informal dining venues, Planks and Steamers. I called Princess and was told I could only make those reservations once onboard. Has anyone figured out how to make those reservations prior to embarkation? This is important because I have Princess Plus, which includes 2 informal dinners and I want to be sure I can get in to those restaurants -- there are 6 of us. Any comments on this would be most appreciated.

As @chrysalis mentioned, the best way is to call the Dine line from your cabin when you are OB and reserve your time and dates.

Casual dining isn’t always available to book ahead, however, Planks and Steamers should be booking ahead of time, once OB though.