I Won?

bepsf

B - I saw one your posts in another thread & noticed your updated sig - wow, Brian got his Travelocity cruise resolved - yea! Then I thought, hmmmm, wonder who he's taking. I remembered you writing that you were having a little trouble finding someone to go with you & that you hadn't called ME yet. So, I finished reading thru this thread & realized that Sir Scotty is going with you, AGAIN. How much FUN is THAT going to be. WITHOUT THE REST OF THE VIRGIN NOORDAMMERS!!!!!! ;) (Just gives me another "reason of the day" for John - Brian & Scotty went on another cruise, so now we need to book Noordam for January so we can cruise with everyone again.)

Seriously, sweetie, so happy for you. Sounds like you had a heck of a time getting this trip together - you 2 go & have a blast. Let us all know what it's like on X. :)

I've done the repo on the Mercury from San Pedro to Seattle. Wonderful cruise. If you have a balcony cabin, make sure to order hot chocolate and cookies, wrap yourself up in a warm blankie and just watch the scenery go by. One of the most delightful things I've ever done.

Joyce - I read the first few words & thought "repo"...."repo"..."repo"?

Did she re-posses the boat? I know, I know. Blonde moment. I had to read the entire sentence/paragraph to figure out that you meant re-positioning cruise. Silly me. :)

I'm SO missing everyone. The PCD is just terrible.

Joyce - I read the first few words & thought "repo"...."repo"..."repo"?

Did she re-posses the boat? I know, I know. Blonde moment. I had to read the entire sentence/paragraph to figure out that you meant re-positioning cruise. Silly me. :)

I'm SO missing everyone. The PCD is just terrible.

Hi there Sunshine,

Best cure for PCD is to book another cruise. I've got the Prinsendam coming up in August/September. 16 glorious days and will celebrate the 31st anniversary of my 29th birthday while in Venice. Who could ask for more?

Having trouble finding other CC'ers for my cruise. Only 8 so far in the thread I started. Why don't you think about joining in too.

Regards,

Joyce

Brian --

I would love to hear if anyone has actually gone on a free contest cruise other than the ones they win at HAL Bingo.

Hi Cactuslady,

Happy to report that our friends won a criuse on Silverseas which they enjoyed last year - and we just won a HAL cruise (which sails on April 8th) - which we hope to enjoy shortly - so yes, it *does* happen...looking forward to the Zuiderdam. Although very well travelled, this will be the first cruise for myself (hubby has cruised before); finding info on this board very helpful (particularly details like outlets, dress codes, amenities etc).

cheers,

Archived