EZ Air Question

DCThunder

I have booked a Trans-Pacific cruise on Crown for September/October 2024.  When we arrive in Sydney, I'm considering a two week land tour of Australia before returning home.  Does anyone know if I can still use EZ Air to book my one-way return ticket to the US even if I'm not flying until 15 days after the cruise ends?

2 hours ago, DCThunder said:

I have booked a Trans-Pacific cruise on Crown for September/October 2024.  When we arrive in Sydney, I'm considering a two week land tour of Australia before returning home.  Does anyone know if I can still use EZ Air to book my one-way return ticket to the US even if I'm not flying until 15 days after the cruise ends?

There is always padding in the allowed dates prior to and post the sail dates.  The amount of time in EZ-Air can vary from what I have seen (a reasonable but smallish amount of flight info).  Two weeks could/should work, but no guarantee.  You can get an idea by shopping voyages that end much earlier than yours and try the flight tab in the booking process and check out available flights for your route.  Should give you an idea of what window to expect when yours comes up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

There is always padding in the allowed dates prior to and post the sail dates.  The amount of time in EZ-Air can vary from what I have seen (a reasonable but smallish amount of flight info).  Two weeks could/should work, but no guarantee.  You can get an idea by shopping voyages that end much earlier than yours and try the flight tab in the booking process and check out available flights for your route.  Should give you an idea of what window to expect when yours comes up.

Thanks, that's a good idea.

Pre-pandemic I booked two cruises on Diamond and Majestic ex Sydney, each 2 weeks in length, not technically a back to back because there was a day in between the two cruises and on two different ships.  I tried booking two one way segments--departure to Sydney on attached to the first cruise and return on the second cruise--and the price was astronomical.  Booking one way air internationally costs a fortune.  EZAir allowed me to make a round trip air booking attached to the first cruise with the return delayed by 2 weeks so I could go on the second cruise.  No special steps taken and all done through the Cruise Personalizer.

Hope this is still the case.

• Like 1

We (3 couples) did a 28 day Australia cruise last spring.  Two couples booked EZ-Air outbound flights 15 days before the ship departed since we planned to spend a week in Sydney and a week in New Zealand.  No problems whatsoever so I'm sure it won't be a problem to tack an extra 2 weeks on after disembarkation.  My DH and I didn't use EZ-Air outbound since we had a United credit for a Tahiti trip that was canceled due to Covid but did use EZ-Air on the return.  The price we paid for our tickets was 1/2 the price of the round trip tickets the other couples purchased.

• Like 1