Help! Cannot change email address

I have tried four times to change my email address for Tampa Girl.  Each time the response:  "Address already exists."  If it exists, I don't know where because the Account Management shows a different email address, which I no longer have.  It simply won't recognize the new address.  What do I do now?

Virginia Moore

Tampa Girl

New Address:  moore604@gmail.com

Current Address:  moore.v@mindspring.com

On 9/20/2023 at 1:04 PM, Tampa Girl said:

I have tried four times to change my email address for Tampa Girl.  Each time the response:  "Address already exists."  If it exists, I don't know where because the Account Management shows a different email address, which I no longer have.  It simply won't recognize the new address.  What do I do now?

Virginia Moore

Tampa Girl

New Address:  moore604@gmail.com

Current Address:  moore.v@mindspring.com

@Tampa Girl

Do you have more than one Cruise Critic account with a different user name and email address? Even from a loooong time ago? Or perhaps one day in the past you could not log in, so you just opened another Cruise Critic account with a different user name and email address? Either one of those reasons are often the reason for the "Address already exists." error message.

Contact @CC Help Michell at help@cruisecritic.com with a list of any previous Cruise Critic user names and Cuise Critic email addresses of record.