Parking and Payment at Cape Liberty Cruise Port.

Cruise Girl Forever

Hi,  I am traveling this time with a friend, we are splitting all expenses.  That is why I am asking.

We are arriving at parking lot on   Oct 1st  about 11:30am  Leaving the  8th at 9 am. .  Its a 7 night cruise. 

Will be be charged For 8 days of parking  or 7?  

How will we pay?  Before or after the cruise.

Can we each put half on our respective credit cards?  Or will we or can we pay cash?

9 minutes ago, Cruise Girl Forever said:

Hi,  I am traveling this time with a friend, we are splitting all expenses.  That is why I am asking.

7 night cruise is charged at $30 for 7 days. Multiple ships still cruising from CL on October 1, most likely you will park in a lot not the garage. Some cruisers in the lots have reported being charged for parking upon arrival at CL. Standard practice is being charged on disembarking. Bring the parking ticket with you on the ship. You can pay by cash or credit card at the machines located by the parking garage.

Some of the lots are far enough from the terminal that a shuttle was implemented last year. I have not read of shuttle service on disembarking, only arrival day.

Edited by meadowlander

29 minutes ago, meadowlander said:

7 night cruise is charged at $30 for 7 days. Multiple ships still cruising from CL on October 1, most likely you will park in a lot not the garage. Some cruisers in the lots have reported being charged for parking upon arrival at CL. Standard practice is being charged on disembarking. Bring the parking ticket with you on the ship. You can pay by cash or credit card at the machines located by the parking garage.

Some of the lots are far enough from the terminal that a shuttle was implemented last year. I have not read of shuttle service on disembarking, only arrival day.

So we can't use two separate credit cards.  Sounds like cash would be the only way to split the parking.