Carnival removing Libraries from ships?

MrsPeel55

The library on QV is one of the things I’m most looking forward to seeing. The pictures are beautiful, more beautiful I think than QM2. I don’t know about other library on other Carnival brands, but the Regatta had a well stocked and beautiful library. Darn, the pic. Is on my phone…

58 minutes ago, techteach said:

The library on QV is one of the things I’m most looking forward to seeing. The pictures are beautiful, more beautiful I think than QM2. I don’t know about other library on other Carnival brands, but the Regatta had a well stocked and beautiful library. Darn, the pic. Is on my phone…

The library on QE is not as big as QM2 but more grand. 
We are fortunate to have great libraries to choose from. Not sure if I will use the library on QE for Alaska too much but certainly do on a TA. 

17 minutes ago, NE John said:

The library on QE is not as big as QM2 but more grand. 
We are fortunate to have great libraries to choose from. Not sure if I will use the library on QE for Alaska too much but certainly do on a TA. 

The views forward from the QM2 Library are unparalleled, and a distraction from any book.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

The views forward from the QM2 Library are unparalleled, and a distraction from any book.

I agree plus I loved the nook and seating and although architecturally, the sisters' libraries are more interesting [think spiral staircase],  I think the QM2 library, more library'ish.