EZ Air and Middle Names For Airline Tickets

gsmith2424

Booked tickets through EZ Air for our next cruise and noticed something weird on the AA website for the traveler info. The reservation shows the typical First/Middle name combined however it shows the middle name also in the middle name box on the traveler info on the AA website. I also made sure that EZ Air had the correct names prior to hit purchase. Is this a problem I need to worry about and anyone else have this problem?

3 minutes ago, doghog said:

I always make sure our DLs, passports, airline tickets, cruise documents match. 

I made sure to do that but it looks like some sort of error on AA's end and not EZ Air. It did the typical merge of the first/middle name on the ticket (common problem due to really old booking systems) but for some reason it populated the Middle name into the middle name field on the traveler info on the AA website. I'm wanting to see if anyone else has had this happen and if so if it caused any problems and what the fix was.