Onboard Explora 1 (Sept 25- Oct 13) with Hank

Hlitner

On 10/16/2023 at 4:30 AM, kidless said:

This is craziness! I love blue cheese on a burger and pepporoni on pizza. I will be testing their flexibility next month. 

If you call it salami / salame instead of pepperoni your chances probably will be much higher. 

If you order pepperoni in Europe on pizza you will get this:

Product image Cili Pedas jambak merah 100± pcs / Red Pepper seeds 朝天红小辣椒籽

If the staff on Explora is not from USA it will take them some time to learn how the US pax try to order a Pizza Salame 😄 

Edited by perakcruiser
  • Like 1

Just had a delayed thought about our time on EJ.  One evening, while sitting in the very handsome Whiskey Bar (everyone should at least view that venue) I asked the bar tender (who also handles the adjacent cigar lounge) about the cigars that are sold onboard (there is an attractive humidor attached to the cigar lounge).  He told me that the cigars were Dominican and the most expensive one cost 90 Euros!  WOW!  That is over $100 for a single cigar.  I thought about using some of our onboard credit to try that smoke, but DW would have tossed me overboard :).

Hank

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/13/2023 at 3:01 PM, jsea said:

Interestingly Moet brut rosé was complimentary but not listed as such on the bar menus. A pleasant surprise.

Also not on the menu was Moët Ice. Which was a big hit with the many Europeans on our two cruises. It’s very sweet and I will stick with the Brut. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...