After cruise?

jerseygirl3

Our flight from Miami to Philadelphia was just changed and now isn't leaving until 4:15 p.m. Trying to figure out what to do with all that time on our hands. We will be 7 adults. I'm thinking about booking the Everglades excursion through Carnival. Any idea what the cost is? On their website it just shows "$" which means less than $50.

I considered just getting a hotel to kill some time (it would probably be less expensive than a shore excursion for 7), but they don't guarantee early check-in, so it's not worth it if we can't check in until later in the day. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a hotel.

A rental car is out because we'd need two with luggage and that's just not worth it to me.

Anybody know the cost or have any other ideas?

I was in Miami last weekend. You are going to need to be at the airport around 2 or so, that gives you between 4 and 5 hours. Not really enough time to get a hotel since check in is usually at 3.

Best bet is to book one of the Carnival excursions.

Well, I may have just partially lied to ya. I just checked the shore excursions for Galveston that Carnival offers, going through "My Reservations" & it does show the little "$" symbols. BUT, in all the other ports on the itinerary, it has the prices.

Archived