After Disembarkation, where to store luggage in Lisbon?

Hi!

Our ship (Viva) arrives Lisbon at 6am in November. We have to be off the ship by 9am, I am guessing? But our flight, booked through NCL, departs at 6:50pm with Portugal Air. 

I was just wondering where can we store our luggage if we want to tour the city for a few hours?

We do have the cruise line's transfer to the airport.  Can we get to the airport and check in our luggage, say 8 hours before our flight time?  If not, is there a luggage storage service at the airport?  Or better yet, any luggage storage service at the cruise terminal?  or anywhere close to the cruise terminal?

Any deas, suggestions are appreciated! 

I would check the Ports of Call board on this forum and see if someone who has sailed or is planning on sailing from Lisbon has the answers. Typically you cannot check luggage at any airport until 4 hours before your flight. I have found that most airports (especially in Europe) have luggage storage at the airport for a fee. Just google the airports website and you should be able to find if they have it and the cost. 

24 minutes ago, mapleleaves said:

there is no luggage storage at the airport or the cruise terminal.

You will probably be touring near the Placa Catalunya at the top of Las Ramblas, and there is/was a Left Luggage facility there.   Google ' Left Luggage Barcelona ' to find their locations.

It’s Lisbon, not Barcelona. 

Oh geez.  It's past my bed time. Thx for correcting me!

There is no storage at Lisbon cruise pier according to their web site.

Faq Detail | Facilities at the Port | Lisbon (lisboncruiseport.pt)

There IS storage at the airport.  But google ' Left Luggage Lisbon' to see what else is available and which would be the most convenient location.

On 9/28/2023 at 3:02 AM, JerseyBird said:

or anywhere close to the cruise terminal?

Any deas, suggestions are appreciated! 

There are some left luggage locations in Lisbon, but I only know they exist, not anything about them, so for that you would need to google something like "left luggage in  Lisbon" or "luggage storage in Lisbon".  And also  try googling for left luggage at the main train station or at "Rossio train station" which is closer to the port. google is your best friend.