Mindful Living Tours

jawlaw

My wife and I are in our 60s, and fairly fit and active.  I have been a big fan of Andrew Weil for years, so I am intrigued by Seabourn’s Mindful Living Tours (all of which seem to have some aspect of enjoying nature/the outdoors, which we love).  Can anyone shed any light on how these tours may differ from a regular excursion?  Thank you!

In our experience the only thing "Mindful Living" about these tours are that they are outside. We have done several, and while we have enjoyed the settings, we have been disappointed in what the local guides know about where we are. That doesn't mean we avoid "Mindful Living" tours, but we always chuckle a bit wondering what in the world Andrew Weil has to do with them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, sunshineocean13 said:

In our experience the only thing "Mindful Living" about these tours are that they are outside. We have done several, and while we have enjoyed the settings, we have been disappointed in what the local guides know about where we are. That doesn't mean we avoid "Mindful Living" tours, but we always chuckle a bit wondering what in the world Andrew Weil has to do with them.

I agree.  We enjoy them because they usually require hiking or walking or something a little more active.  Other than that, nothing stands out.  Maybe we should get "points" towards a T-shirt.  (Said in jest.)

• Like 2