Cabana Retreat Club

Ellesor826

We are new(ish) to HAL and just learned about the Cabana Retreat rentals available for:
Entire Sailing
At Sea Days
Port Days
Each coming with a different price point - however - the only documentation I can find is outdated from 2018-2019.
I have tried to no avail to locate a faq sheet on HAL w/ the current price points.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the link to the information I'm finding:
https://halfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/HAL_2018_Cabanas.pdf

If you want to reserve a cabana in advance of your cruise you can call guest services - they will give you the current price for your ship and sailing, and keep in mind not all of the ships have cabanas.  If you want to reserve for some days only and not for the entire cruise, you have to wait until you are on board. The prices on the sheet you linked to I believe are still in effect.  They look similar to what I was quoted for my upcoming Rotterdam cruise.

• Like 1

Somebody reported on facebook that prices went up significantly on October 1, 2023.  The person reporting could only speak to the cabana he was booking - regular Retreat (2 person) for 10-day sailing used to be $499 but is now $700.  

I'm glad I have mine already booked & paid for on the next 4 upcoming cruises.  Didn't book one for cruise #5 because it's Alaska and I went with a neptune aft wrap instead.  Beyond that, I'll be stuck paying the higher prices.

Hopefully someone can snag and post an updated price list at some point.

Sue/WDW1972

• Like 1

10 hours ago, POA1 said:

We booked ours in October (for next March / April) and it was the same price as one we booked in April (for this December.)

Interesting - I hope the person who posted on facebook had just gotten an agent who made a mistake on the price (quoting the wrong type of cabana perhaps).  Either that, or you were given a special rate in consideration of your awesomeness - and orange tote bag 😉

Sue/WDW1972

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 8:57 AM, wdw1972 said:

Somebody reported on facebook that prices went up significantly on October 1, 2023.  The person reporting could only speak to the cabana he was booking - regular Retreat (2 person) for 10-day sailing used to be $499 but is now $700.  

I'm glad I have mine already booked & paid for on the next 4 upcoming cruises.  Didn't book one for cruise #5 because it's Alaska and I went with a neptune aft wrap instead.  Beyond that, I'll be stuck paying the higher prices.

Hopefully someone can snag and post an updated price list at some point.

Sue/WDW1972

We just purchased a family retreat cabana on Westerdam (yesterday) for our 22 day cruise Oct 24, 2024.  The total cost for the cabana was US$1750, and yes they did go up on October 1st 2023.

Chris

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked yesterday for 7 day on New Stat, Mar3-10, 

Thank you for your recent purchase of  RETREAT CABANA-UP TO 7 DAYS (NO.21) for Mr.Johnston with booking number XXXXX on Nieuw Statendam with departure date 03MAR24. Your credit card ending in XXXX has been charged a total of 530.00for this item.

You cannot find the price sheet on the HAL site any longer. Bear in mind that it's possibly a website glitch, although the HAL site is usually flawless.

From what I can discern the prices have gone up.

• 4 months later...
Posted (edited)

This is cabana pricing for the Nieuw Amsterdam, effective October 1, 2023. My guess would be that it is applicable to the other ships, too, for a Retreat cabana. 

I don’t understand why HAL is now making a cabana price sheet per ship. I asked for the others but never got a response. 

I also submitted this to halfacts. 

HAL_2023_NA_Cabanas.pdf

Edited by LadyVol1