Aurora for the first time

Jennizor

I am looking for advice on Aurora. As always I like to book early for our cruises and have this Christmas booked on Azura in the Canaries and the Caribbean on Arvia in March.  I am currently looking at Aurora (first time for us) for Christmas 2024.

Can anyone advise me on mid ship balcony cabins. What decks are best and which to avoid. 

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jennizor

Personally I would opt for B deck (more expensive) or C deck. A deck is ok but you need to look at what is above your cabin as you can get noise if under the gym or the Lido area with the moving of the sun beds on deck and the chairs in Horizon Court.

I’ve been in C225 and C227 and both were quiet.

I’ve also been in B199, B203 and B205 and they were also quiet.

My favourite ship……

1 hour ago, Jennizor said:

I am looking for advice on Aurora. As always I like to book early for our cruises and have this Christmas booked on Azura in the Canaries and the Caribbean on Arvia in March.  I am currently looking at Aurora (first time for us) for Christmas 2024.

Can anyone advise me on mid ship balcony cabins. What decks are best and which to avoid. 

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jennizor

I would pick B deck. The balcony construction varies by deck on Aurora. B deck balconies are the same as you will find on other ships. A and C deck balconies are ‘cut out’ of the hull and, as a result, are slightly more enclosed, with a metal frame curving around the entire aperture. You still get glass under the hand rail, but the outlook is not quite as good as on B deck.