LIVE Italy Land trip then 10 days on Pride, Oct 18-29 to Greece, Turkey, Sicily and more Italy with ninjacat123!

ninjacat123

Craig brought me coffee while I was waiting to line up for tender tickets. He heard from another passenger that the last time they were waiting for tender tickets (without post-it numbers) a fist fight broke out😬. The woman who coordinated today’s tickets works for the airlines. Carnival should take notes from this and set this process up with their staff monitoring. I’m going to detail this in my survey after our cruise👍

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Check in person showed up a little after 10. Total cluster. All of us (and I’ve heard there are 2 Sandra tours right now) are confused and getting miffed. I need an Aperol Spritz🤣image.thumb.jpg.1d922e3c07b048f021f7d9449fa49a39.jpg

It looks like they are tired of waiting!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Check in person showed up a little after 10. Total cluster. All of us (and I’ve heard there are 2 Sandra tours right now) are confused and getting miffed. I need an Aperol Spritz🤣image.thumb.jpg.1d922e3c07b048f021f7d9449fa49a39.jpg

Glad it wasnt raining

• Like 1