Is it me or does MSC's website completely suck?

Warm-Water Diver

On 10/12/2023 at 7:01 PM, Warm-Water Diver said:

I am just over 30 days out to my first MSC cruise and I have to say I'm completely disgusted with MSC's website.

Many days I can't even get to "view your cruise" (from Manage my booking). Website just sits and spins and occasionally displays the "request failed with status code 500"

Is it just me or does MSC need to hire some competent web developers? 

It’s not just you.  But I found that my TA confirmation included a link to my booking on the MSC app & that worked every time.

3 hours ago, deliver42 said:

I'm trying to book the America for 2025, which shows availability, but can't go any further than the date. It comes up with an error, and to cal customer service.

Do yourself a favor and use a TA for this company. Too many things can go wrong and it's a TAs job to fix it if it happens.

13 hours ago, deliver42 said:

I'm trying to book the America for 2025, which shows availability, but can't go any further than the date. It comes up with an error, and to cal customer service.

Is this for every sailing date or just one?

It’s not you! It sucks! I’m getting the 500:errors too. Cleared cache history etc but nothing. 
drives me mad. The worst thing about MSC is the prior to boarding website experience. Once onboard all fine and I find great help with OT stuff. I think I’ll wait til I’m in YC next week and ask them to help me check-in for next months! 😅😂