Royal-sponsored Belize excursions

Thoenix

Going to be sailing on Enchantment on Jan 27th.  One of our ports is Belize city.  Currently Royal is showing only 3 possible excursions there and I'm trying to figure out if there will be more excursions that pop up as we get closer or if I need to jump on one of these excursions before they sell out even if it's not exactly what I'd like to be doing.  It's a first cruise so at the moment we want to do only RCI sponsored excursions in case we screw up getting back to the ship somehow.  We'll look more at independent excursions for future trips.

Anyone know if Royal offers more than just tiger cave zipline/tubing; crystal cave tubing/lunch; and goff's caye snorkelling and beach break? These are the only three available currently, but I'll wait to book if more options will open up later.

Imo I too would do a rcl excursion in Belize. It's a very pushy place. People reaching and trying to touch me. Safety in numbers. I found this to be the pushiest port I've ever been to and I've done jamaica a lot of times. Keep money where it cant be grabbed. I have a neck purse drops down into my shirt. I wouldnt put it just in a pocket. 

I would guess more excursions will appear in a month or so. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Imo I too would do a rcl excursion in Belize. It's a very pushy place. People reaching and trying to touch me. Safety in numbers. I found this to be the pushiest port I've ever been to and I've done jamaica a lot of times. Keep money where it cant be grabbed. I have a neck purse drops down into my shirt. I wouldnt put it just in a pocket. 

I would guess more excursions will appear in a month or so. 

Thank you for the advice for Belize!  Having this kind of information is very valuable.  We'll take your advice for sure.  I'm glad to hear that there should be more excursions available.