NCL Joy Penthouse Suites, Deck 14

Hrhbob

Considering a Penthouse Suite on Deck 14. I've not read or seen much on these cabins. Can anyone enlighten me as to pros and cons of these suites? I understand they are not part of Haven  but they look pretty nice for the price. Has anyone heard noise in this area being 2 decks down from the buffet, or any other negative things that might be a detriment to reserving one of these suites?  Any real pros? TIA

10 minutes ago, Hrhbob said:

Considering a Penthouse Suite on Deck 14. I've not read or seen much on these cabins. Can anyone enlighten me as to pros and cons of these suites? I understand they are not part of Haven  but they look pretty nice for the price. Has anyone heard noise in this area being 2 decks down from the buffet, or any other negative things that might be a detriment to reserving one of these suites?  Any real pros? TIA

They are bigger rooms. No noise issues (we were in a room a few doors down from the Haven rooms up until this morning). And we stayed in one of the rooms when it used to be a non-Haven suite. 

They are outside the Haven complex. But about 2/3 of the Haven rooms on the Joy are outside the Haven complex. 

Here's a link to my Live Post from the Joy... just finishing. Starting on Post #124, there are a few photos of the Joy's Haven complex

21 hours ago, Hrhbob said:

Haven Penthouse on 14 is great!!  Cabin was near elevator so we just had to jump on elevator to get in Haven facilities.  Cabin is bigger than basic Haven cabin in the proper.  Butler was great..took care of all our needs.