Bimini Beach at end of Cruise Pier

marysb

Have never been to Bimini.   I see on google earth there is a large public beach right at the end of the pier.  Looks great, but I cant find any info about it.  All research says the nearest beach is Kayak beach on the other side of the island and does not look as nice.  Can someone who has been to Bimini tell me why I would not go to the beach to the south  (left) of the dock?  Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Hi Mary. We went to that beach last March and the water was beautiful - no sewage smell when we were there. $10 to rent a lounge chair. The girl at the rental shed called her cousin who picked us up in a mini van and took us on an island tour, pre-ordered lunch for us from his recommended food vendor (we just crossed our fingers, but so glad we did!), returned and picked us up after lunch. I think he charged us around $100 but split between us it was well worth it. Had the freshest seafood salads, etc. 

We'll be there again in March and hopefully do the same. Have also done the beach club in the past (about $40 entry fee) and that's also a fun way to spend the day. No need to pre-book, just take the free shuttle and pay as you go. Enjoy!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...