Latitude Questions

onebzemom

I just discovered that I have taken TWO cruises with NCL.  I thought it was just one.  When I looked at their Latitude Program it states one point for each day you cruise.  I have an upcoming 12 cruise.  So, if I understand correctly, I will receive 12 points for this cruise.  Yet my previous cruises (4 day and 10 day) earned me 28 points.  Which means I received two points for each day.  I don't understand how this works.  If I somehow manage to get two points per day again, it will move me up to the next level which is Gold.  If so, would I receive the perks during this cruise?

Assuming you were not in a Suite or Haven…On your 4 and 10 day cruise you were likely booked during a double points promo, thus 28 vs. 14.

look at your confirmation for your 12 day cruise.  You have promo codes in upper right hand corner.  If it says LATITUDE you will get double points for your upcoming cruise.  If it doesn’t say that then you will only get 1 point per night (again, unless you’re in Haven or Suite).

you will have to complete your cruise before points are awarded and you move levels.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, onebzemom said:

If I somehow manage to get two points per day again, it will move me up to the next level which is Gold.  If so, would I receive the perks during this cruise?

That would be nice but new Latitude points are added to your account After your cruise.

don't know how long ago the cruises were, but there used to be a time where you'd get an extra point per night if you booked a certain amount of time in advance.  I believe it was 6 or 9 months.  That could be another reason for your extra points.  Whatever the reason, you have them!!!

• Like 1