Linking Bookings

LEMJMcC

Our group four Alaska 2024 may grow by one more couple who would have to book outside of Royal Caribbean (RCI doesn't list that sailing on their website any longer - I presume due to no vacancies).  Cruise.com does have cabins available so these folks may book through them. 

My question is, can I have RCI link their booking, made though Cruise.com, with the rest of our travel party's bookings made directly with RCI so that we can all be seated together in the MDR?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, LEMJMcC said:

My question is, can I have RCI link their booking, made though Cruise.com, with the rest of our travel party's bookings made directly with RCI so that we can all be seated together in the MDR?

No need to link them. If you have MTD you can book together and if you have traditional you can take care of it via email pre-cruise or via MDR host desk after boarding.

If RCI doesn't list any cabins, that other site is unlikely to have any either - you may not find out till you try to actually pay for the cruise. More likely, RCI is doing some inventory management and cabins will become available again soon.

41 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

No need to link them. If you have MTD you can book together and if you have traditional you can take care of it via email pre-cruise or via MDR host desk after boarding.

If RCI doesn't list any cabins, that other site is unlikely to have any either - you may not find out till you try to actually pay for the cruise. More likely, RCI is doing some inventory management and cabins will become available again soon.

I checked RCI this morning and our sailing does appear with available cabins; it wasn't there yesterday for some reason...maybe a website issue.  We do have traditional, so it's good to know we can make those arrangements.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, LEMJMcC said:

it wasn't there yesterday for some reason...maybe a website issue.

That is normal - when RCI makes inventory adjustments, it sometimes takes the sailing completely offline just as you experienced, for about a day or so.