Europe 2025 Question

PattiPB

I see the Miracle will spend 2025 summer in Europe. BUT---it will focus on Dover and one embarkation in Lisbon. Nothing in Italy or Greece

I am really hoping for Citavecchia (Rome) or Greece embark/debark for summer 2025.

Any thoughts on Carnival having a second ship in Europe that summer? If so, when might it be released----looking at Princess right now but afraid to pull the trigger.

TIA~

When I search Europe 2025, there are 4 cruises listed that visit Italy and Greece. Granted, there are more beginning in London, but some are offered. The Italy/Greece cruises are all from August through October, however. We, too, are possibly planning a Med cruise for 2025.

Edited by pcvtmom

OP, Miracle relocates from Dover to Civitavecchia (Rome) via a cruise scheduled August 10-25 after which she begins her Med segment through early November when she relocates back to Tampa on 11/8. That's pretty standard Carnival scheduling.  Do not expect a second ship to be deployed. Other CCL Corp. lines do the bulk of Europe for the company.

We did Pride in October 2022. We thought getting away from the heat of the summer was fantastic.

Edited by jsglow

2 hours ago, PattiPB said:

Sigh.....I was afraid it would only be the Miracle in 2025. As teachers, we are confined to May-July for a trip this big.

Princess...here we come!

I'd also research options on HAL and Costa if you want to stay in the CCL family.

• Like 3