Odyssey - Omelet Station?

Does anyone know if the Odyssey of the Seas has an omelet station at the buffet?  Or is there a certain venue that we need to go to for made to order omelets?  I ask because when we were on the Oasis, they didn't have an omelet station at the buffet, but at a separate venue somewhere else on the ship.

Thanks in advance for any info!!

Yes, they made omelets to order.  It was in the WJ towards the back on the left side of the long counter.  Interestingly, they wouldn’t make fried eggs, for those you had to take the premade ones.

18 minutes ago, LICruiser61 said:

Does anyone know if the Odyssey of the Seas has an omelet station at the buffet?  Or is there a certain venue that we need to go to for made to order omelets?  I ask because when we were on the Oasis, they didn't have an omelet station at the buffet, but at a separate venue somewhere else on the ship.

Thanks in advance for any info!!

If the set-up is the same as Quantum and Anthem, there will be 2 or more omelet/egg stations.  Also, on my February Anthem sail, at lunch in the WJ there were made to order pasta stations and a stir fry one.  IMO. the best WJ set up in the entire fleet.

Edited by nelblu