Starbucks Unlimited package

doubledown_58

Anyone have any feedback on the Starbucks package? Is there a wait time from when you can get a beverage to the next? Can I get a small coffee and a large refresher at the same...so I don't have to wait in line again? How are the wait times for a drink with people using this package? I imagine the AM crowds are crazy.

Thanks for any input!

Lines are crazy in the morning, coffee is fast to make but those "elaborate" drinks are not.

As read here on CC, one drink at a time and if you give the drink to someone else and the Starbuck's employee saw you, they will refuse to serve you an other one within "X" amount of minutes ( I don't remember the time, sorry ).

I will not buy the package for my next cruise because I do not want to spend all day in line to get a couple of drinks. I will use my Starbuck's app to pay for it and get my "stars" for every purchase, in the end I will save money compared to the package for sure.

Thanks for the info.

4 hours ago, sebas030 said:

Lines are crazy in the morning, coffee is fast to make but those "elaborate" drinks are not.

As read here on CC, one drink at a time and if you give the drink to someone else and the Starbuck's employee saw you, they will refuse to serve you an other one within "X" amount of minutes ( I don't remember the time, sorry ).

I will not buy the package for my next cruise because I do not want to spend all day in line to get a couple of drinks. I will use my Starbuck's app to pay for it and get my "stars" for every purchase, in the end I will save money compared to the package for sure.

12 hours ago, doubledown_58 said:

Anyone have any feedback on the Starbucks package? Is there a wait time from when you can get a beverage to the next? Can I get a small coffee and a large refresher at the same...so I don't have to wait in line again? How are the wait times for a drink with people using this package? I imagine the AM crowds are crazy.

Thanks for any input!

Package Terms and Conditions below. There are always lines at Starbucks (land and sea). 

https://www.ncl.com/content/all-terms-and-conditions-starbucks-package

Starbucks Package Terms and Conditions:
Must be at least 18 years of age at time of sailing to purchase. Package must be purchased by all qualifying individuals residing in the stateroom or additional staterooms under the same method of payment for the entire length of the cruise. Package may not be shared and are non-transferable and non-refundable. Eligible guests are entitled to one beverage per person per transaction. Includes all coffee, tea and Refreshers beverages by the cup. Excludes canned drinks, bottled drinks, food and merchandise. Beverage selection is subject to change onboard. Guest's check may reflect applicable VAT and/or taxes for certain ports or itineraries. Package can be used in onboard restaurants, lounges, bars and Great Stirrup Cay. Offer is not applicable on Harvest Caye, nor sailings that are two (2) days or less. A 20% gratuity will be added to all package purchases. No substitute for package if guest cannot consume all beverages included. Package price is subject to change. Other terms and conditions may apply.