Multiple copies of cruise documents?

RELS

Our cruise is Dec 20, with a pre-tour starting Dec 17. On Oct 19 and 20, our TA got 4 copies of the cruise document package This was not a preliminary vacation summary. It was the package with 7 PDFs (including the invoice, the guest reg info, the shore excursions, etc). The first one was dated Oct 19, the other 3 Oct 30.

Our TA is on her own cruise right now, but forwarded them all to me. At first glance I can't see anything different between them. Wait list tours haven't cleared. I checked our flights using the airline apps, and everything seems unchanged there.

What could have generated so many doc packages? And mostly, is this something I need to worry about? Should I follow up with a call to Regent (My TA can't while she's out of town)?

Experience and advice welcome.

Your TA can (and should) call Regent for you even if she is on vacation. Regent may tell you they cannot talk to you if you have a TA...depending on what the change is. But first, check the listed amenities...maybe you got something from her like an OBC.

RELS:

Quick add-on to Pcardad's cogent comment.

Of course, you can, and should, call Regent for clarification and peace of mind.  If, for no other reason, to alert of wasted resources.  Would be interesting if this was a One-Off. We have never experienced similar during an almost 20-years association with Radisson/Regent, whether with a past, or our current TA. 

Another thought.  Was there no one else at TA's office available to answer, and then respond, to this query?  I would be concerned as to a TA association/operation that does not provide a back-up. We always receive an email alert from our TA as to his/her absence(s) from the office either for personal, or cruise reasons.  Name and phone number for that office Associate provided.  And, we have had the need to utilize that information on more than one occasion. 

Thus, seamless service.  

Something to consider. 

GOARMY!

Edited by GOARMY
Clarification.

Thank you for your replies @Pcardad and @GOARMY. My TA forwarded her copies directly to me. She has always done so. I will call Regent and see what they'll tell me. I have been cleared with both R and my TA to speak with R on my own behalf.

My TA's coverage or lack thereof is not up for discussion.

Clarifying that some emails go to TA only and some go to client and TA. If it went to her first then it has a copy of the billing that only the TA gets so they answer might be there. However if she authorized Regent to talk to you they will have the answer when you call.

• Thanks 1