Explora Porting Ocean Cay

PrivateIdaho

Trying to get an idea of how this port will be handled for Explora. Am I correct, that cabanas in the YC area can only be rented by Residents Suite passengers? Will other passengers be allowed to dine at Ocean House and use Ocean House And Bimini Beaches?

9 minutes ago, PrivateIdaho said:

Trying to get an idea of how this port will be handled for Explora. Am I correct, that cabanas in the YC area can only be rented by Residents Suite passengers? Will other passengers be allowed to dine at Ocean House and use Ocean House And Bimini Beaches?

It's my understanding that only Explora guests in the Residences will have access to any areas of the YC. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PrivateIdaho said:

Cabanas are available for booking at South Beach and the lagoon with same level of service (or so the Experience states) for non Residence guests. I’m really looking forward to seeing the lunch menu for non Residence. I would imagine, or should I say hope, it will be well above the hamburger/hotdogs/grilled chicken of normal Ocean Cay port calls.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, saminina said:

Wondering if there is something I could care less about.  Sounds like a day to stay on the ship.

The island is beautiful. Definitely worth getting off - even if just to wander. We will spend the afternoon at the Lighthouse Bar. Won't miss the YC area at all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1