Casitas - Harmony of the Seas?

Don't worry about how crazy it gets when everyone is fighting for a seat. If you want everything to go smoothly then ask the crew the day before what time it becomes difficult to capture the type of chair you want (i.e. Lounger in the shade) and then come 20 mins earlier with a book and you camp out and claim the area for your family.

By the time the pool is crazy busy (mid-day) I think its best to be doing other stuff anyways. I always like to take the kids in mid-morning as things are just starting to heat up and then again later in the afternoon if they want a second run.

Try not to just show up, throw a towel and disappear. Supposedly the crew is starting to get stricter about that on some lines but in general (my opinion) the lounges are for people not towels. I like to also claim two for my family of four rather than one for each person. The kids will always be playing in the water unless they want a quick bite to eat while they recharge for another run at the pool.

On 2/25/2024 at 6:50 PM, Mum2Mercury said:

They're also oriented so that you're facing away from the ocean /looking in towards the center of the ship

That’s what I find strange. Not sure I would pay that much for the location and view from these casitas.

Question about the casitas. Since we have paid the $750 six months in advance for 2 days for the casitas, after we check in for ours at the bar in the morning are we guaranteed that casita for the entire day? We will likely swim for a while then explore the ship, catch lunch and such then return to the pool. Not sure how that works. 

8 minutes ago, Shannon Curry said:

Question about the casitas. Since we have paid the $750 six months in advance for 2 days for the casitas, after we check in for ours at the bar in the morning are we guaranteed that casita for the entire day? We will likely swim for a while then explore the ship, catch lunch and such then return to the pool. Not sure how that works. 

Yes. Feel free to come and go as you wish. People will start lining up in the morning to claim their casita. You can claim the same one for both days if you want. 

10 hours ago, Shannon Curry said:

That’s great news! Do you know how early in the morning we can claim our casita? My family goes to bed early and wakes up early. 

On the Navigator it was 9 AM but people were lined up by 8:30/8:45. If you don't care about the location then just show up around 9. Your casita is reserved. The line is just to select choice locations. Navigator had casitas by the pool but Harmony does not as far as I know. 

• Thanks 1