Thermal suite on Anthem

I am still trying to figure out how the pass works.  It appears I need to book it for a specific time on line before my cruise.   My understanding is that is just for booking purposes and I can use it anytime I want.   But I am still not sure that is correct, and also how long I can use it.  Any info is appreciated.  Thanks.

I am still trying to work out what it is? At first glance I thought it was something that would satisfy the sartorial requirements of “Formal night?”

Either that or or the failure of the air conditioning in sky or star class accommodations? Last time I told them my “air conditioner wasn’t working,” I returned to the room to find 6 tiny bottles of something called “L’Oreal silk follicle repair” in the bathroom? Must have been the accent? 🤷‍♂️

13 hours ago, Jetdriver787 said:

I am still trying to work out what it is? At first glance I thought it was something that would satisfy the sartorial requirements of “Formal night?”

Either that or or the failure of the air conditioning in sky or star class accommodations? Last time I told them my “air conditioner wasn’t working,” I returned to the room to find 6 tiny bottles of something called “L’Oreal silk follicle repair” in the bathroom? Must have been the accent? 🤷‍♂️

Trying to work out what the thermal suite is? It's a collection of heated rooms: sauna, steam room, etc.
Not a suit, which would be the formal attire.  

The conditioner confusion is funny. I asked in an airport for a cup of "tap water" and got a cup of near boiling water instead. I guess the waiter (who spoke a different first language than me) heard "hot water". 

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2023 at 11:08 AM, skittl1321 said:

The conditioner confusion is funny. I asked in an airport for a cup of "tap water" and got a cup of near boiling water instead. I guess the waiter (who spoke a different first language than me) heard "hot water". 

Once in Boston I ordered a Manhattan and was asked if I wanted it in a shot glass, or so I initially heard. The bartender really asked if I wanted it in a "short glass," or what I would call a rocks glass, but the accent got me at first. A shot glass would have been a small Manhattan!

• Haha 1