Silver C & A members...

Murphy

Does anyone remember what our benefits were for Silver Members? I just found my "Silver Member" C & A membership card. My first sailing with RCCL was in 1997, so I am guessing I would have received the card after that date. Doesn't seem that long ago, but for the life of me, I can't remember what a Silver Member meant! Any long time cruisers remember this level?

Does anyone remember what our benefits were for Silver Members? I just found my "Silver Member" C & A membership card. My first sailing with RCCL was in 1997, so I am guessing I would have received the card after that date. Doesn't seem that long ago, but for the life of me, I can't remember what a Silver Member meant! Any long time cruisers remember this level?
No such thing as silver anymore. Best to call Crown and Anchor and get it straightened out.

We still use our Silver member cards. Just the C&A number since we don't really need a "card". I think they just changed it to Gold membership instead of Silver. Other than the magazine with cruise discount coupons, I don't actually recall receiving any "benefits":)

I think you were bronze after your first cruise. I believe you went silver after cruise 2 or three. Gold - I believe was at 5. I remember getting a pin. I don't remember getting any specific amenities except certain little memorabilia on board.

Archived