MSC Euribia - 1 December departure suddenly vanished.

Zeg

Cruise Plum listed two YC categories for sale, and they refresh every 12-24 hours.

image.thumb.png.ea208e5d6376fb68861268da4290c38a.png

I would find it a bit odd that just overnight both of those categories were suddenly sold out. It's possible, I suppose, but I've seen these inventory fluctuations happen a lot with Euribia sailings (you can see my own posts here on the topic). They have some obscure business rules and/or contracts with travel agents and major 3rd parties that cause rooms to appear and disappear, and sometimes even entire sailings. I don't think we'll ever get very clear information from MSC for why this occurs.

Edited by peder

2 hours ago, peder said:

Cruise Plum listed two YC categories for sale, and they refresh every 12-24 hours.

image.thumb.png.ea208e5d6376fb68861268da4290c38a.png

I would find it a bit odd that just overnight both of those categories were suddenly sold out. It's possible, I suppose, but I've seen these inventory fluctuations happen a lot with Euribia sailings (you can see my own posts here on the topic). They have some obscure business rules and/or contracts with travel agents and major 3rd parties that cause rooms to appear and disappear, and sometimes even entire sailings. I don't think we'll ever get very clear information from MSC for why this occurs.

Sounds very feasible because it seems travel agents have pulled it too. Maybe some contract consolidation going on.

Also occurred to me that Black Friday is around the corner. Who knows?

Yep, especially this close to the sail date, could easily be sold out.

One last anecdote: I'm pretty sure my Seashore sailing this summer disappeared a few days about 30 days out. It wasn't sold out, and re-appeared a few days later. My memory on this isn't perfect, but I think I had been trying to find which staterooms were still available for purposes of an upgrade, and I was unable to do so because my sailing briefly disappeared.

I assume they were doing some batch job close to the sail date that temporarily locked the inventory.