Live from the Horizon 11/11/23 southern Caribbean

jimbo5544

We're on the Horizon in two weeks.  Room 8470 Premium Vista Aft Wrap (Havana) for a b2b!!!!  The first cruise will be our milestone cruise (25), our first Havana experience,  and we're celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary on our second cruise.  Wish we could stay through Christmas, but the deals weren't there.   Never been on Horizon before, but we sailed the Vista last year.   Love doing the b2b cruises.  SO RELAXING!!!   It's nice to check things out and find out what we really want to do during the first week and hit all the highlights the second week.   No need to rush on anything.  If we can't do it today, we'll do it next week!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BTromboneFrack said:

We're on the Horizon in two weeks.  Room 8470 Premium Vista Aft Wrap (Havana) for a b2b!!!!  The first cruise will be our milestone cruise (25), our first Havana experience,  and we're celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary on our second cruise.  Wish we could stay through Christmas, but the deals weren't there.   Never been on Horizon before, but we sailed the Vista last year.   Love doing the b2b cruises.  SO RELAXING!!!   It's nice to check things out and find out what we really want to do during the first week and hit all the highlights the second week.   No need to rush on anything.  If we can't do it today, we'll do it next week!!

Enjoy your b2b!  Cannot think of a better way than in a Havana cabin, esp an aft wrap.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

at least you found one, I saw one and so did two other people and we all tried to run to grab it.

needless to say I lost.

Blew me away on the size.  Usually find a couple but only one so far.  

Had dinner tonight at Jiji’s.  First time for us.  Sorry no pics.   While there, the Captain came on the pa and said that there was a storm a brewing (I mean REALLY!!!!!!!) and said that working with the home office and for safety reasons with rhe expectations of wind and seas (AGAIN🥹🥹) they were moving up stop in Amber Cove tomorrow and planned an early leave from there to get by storm track.  So the new plan is shift Amber Cove earlier and leave earlier and hit the gas back towards Miami.  We will see how this goes.  Stay tuned.  

• Like 5

10 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Had dinner tonight at Jiji’s.  First time for us.  Sorry no pics.   While there, the Captain came on the pa and said that there was a storm a brewing (I mean REALLY!!!!!!!) and said that working with the home office and for safety reasons with rhe expectations of wind and seas (AGAIN🥹🥹) they were moving up stop in Amber Cove tomorrow and planned an early leave from there to get by storm track.  So the new plan is shift Amber Cove earlier and leave earlier and hit the gas back towards Miami.  We will see how this goes.  Stay tuned.  

image.png.983d3c41d969955f0dbffa54140dc1ab.png

image.png.1fc938cf82cdf658f48b981f46b009ae.png

Edited by thesmiths
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

well let me share my wonderful dumpling I had a JJ's was good.   I leave Sunday on the Celebration and weather should be clearing up soon. But right now FL and Caribbean is a rocking.

JJ dumpling IMG_0047.JPG

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

well let me share my wonderful dumpling I had a JJ's was good.   I leave Sunday on the Celebration and weather should be clearing up soon. But right now FL and Caribbean is a rocking.

JJ dumpling IMG_0047.JPG

Had those last night.  

• Like 1