Great Tour Company and Tour

Shocker

I booked our tour with RV tours (roblesrene@hotmail.com) based on the excellent reviews and recommendations on Cruise Critic. I made an inquiry and the response from Rene was amazingly instantaneous. This excellent communication continued throughout several emails and texts as we had several questions. We were in Puerto Plata on a cruise. Rene was able to put together a tour for us that suited us perfectly. My dad was going along and has mobility and communication issues and was accommodated completely. Rosie was our tour guide and Miguel was our driver. With exact directions and a map, we were able to walk directly just outside the port to meet our guide. He had a sign with our name on it. Rosie, was was very knowledgable, did a wonderful job of presenting the history and culture of every site we saw, and we saw many! I especially like the Rum Factory, Cigar factory, Umbrella Street and the Pink Alley. Our family group of four all had their own favorites. We felt completely at ease and confident of our guides the entire time. They had water, soft drinks and rum for us during the trip. Rosie and Miguel were very conscientious of the time and being late back to port was never a worry. Thank you to the entire RV Tours team and you can be sure we will recommend you and when we come back, we look forward to touring with you again!   

• Thanks 3

• 1 month later...