United States booking

Sad indeed Sheera.Thankfully we managed the American Cruise before it was black balled

Had me wondering why TUI invested so heavily in Melbourne Airport.I always thought it was partly for America cruises and Melbourne being more accessible to PC.Now its being used for land based hols only

Maybe I,m missing something

Yes like you we did the USA cruise for two weeks, loved it , we also think it’s strange after investing so much money there , perhaps the port fees are to much and to many regulations, but we would do it again in a heartbeat. Off to the Far East in Jan with Marella .

If you are asking about making a booking not cruising to/from  US ports, you should be able to.  I live in Florida and cruised in September on Discovery from Port Canaveral.  Currently, I have a cruise booked on Discovery from Barbados next March. Both booked online thru TUI website.

As I book cruise only, the link to that category can be found following the three vertical bars on the left of the TUI website.  Look for 'cruise type' link.

Not all credit cards will be accepted for some reason or other. Did not like my US backed CC.

I use a CC which is backed by Barclays bank. You can use  Paypal but there appears to be a fee to use that process.  

Finally, this problem seems to be my internet provider problem. I get 'access denied' when trying to access TUI on my laptop.  Works fine under cellular on my IPAD and using wifi from another internet

provider. Just mentioning this as it may have  happened to others.

Hi

There is a Canadian couple who have  U tube vids of how to do it for North  American people.

cruising canucks Marella  Discovery, this takes you to the blogs they did everyday also they have a blog when they got back home and it explains what to do in detail. As has been said above it is possible to book cruise only from Barbados or Jamaica and get your flights separate.