RCCL transfers

Kelsey12

We are doing a NB Alaskan cruise in Sept. 24 with RCCL.

They are telling us if we fly in the day before our cruise, we will not be able to use their transportation to and from cruise ports. How do we get from Steward to Anchorage if not by the RCCL transportation bus? This doesn't make sense to us. 

Thanks for any help

Cheryl

You seem a bit confused.  Your cruise is Northbound, from Vancouver and you are coming in a day early.  I believe they are telling you you cannot use transfers from hotel to port in Vancouver.  I suspect you can purchase transfer fromSeward to Anchorage from shore excursions.  EM

4 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

You seem a bit confused.  Your cruise is Northbound, from Vancouver and you are coming in a day early.  I believe they are telling you you cannot use transfers from hotel to port in Vancouver.  I suspect you can purchase transfer fromSeward to Anchorage from shore excursions.  EM

I agree...they will be able to purchase transfers from Seward to ANC directly with RCI. Our experience has been the train transfer with RCI or when having an early flight day end of cruise we've booked with Alaska Cruise Transfers (ACT).

The train transfers has never been a cruise planner option as you must do this directly with the cruiseline and can be pre-purchased or once onboard if it hasn't sold out.