What airline is used for Gatwick to Tenerife Jan 2023

seahorse001

hi all

I am looking at the A402B Azura cruise to Tenerife on 13th-20th  January 2023. I wish to fly from Gatwick.

Does anyone know what airline P & O use for this itinerary and the time of the flight if possible please?

Thanks in advance 

14 hours ago, seahorse001 said:

hi all

I am looking at the A402B Azura cruise to Tenerife on 13th-20th  January 2023. I wish to fly from Gatwick.

Does anyone know what airline P & O use for this itinerary and the time of the flight if possible please?

Thanks in advance 

That plane has long gone ,better to try for one in January 2024 😉

• Haha 1

Hi there, booked this very trip really recently (>2 weeks ago) and after a week or so we got confirmation that we are on Tui flight out from LGW (N) at 9.50 - if that helps? But then again a lot of people for P and O to get out there from various starter points and prob using other carriers as well - even with LGW?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flannel1 said:

Hi there, booked this very trip really recently (>2 weeks ago) and after a week or so we got confirmation that we are on Tui flight out from LGW (N) at 9.50 - if that helps? But then again a lot of people for P and O to get out there from various starter points and prob using other carriers as well - even with LGW?

Thanks Flanell1

• Like 1

BTW I hope I am going on 13/01 on a Saturday rather than the Friday… But I am sure our paths will all cross even if we don’t know it! This is my first experience of a packaged “fly cruise” I usually do all independently so it will e interesting for me.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2023 at 8:21 PM, seahorse001 said:

I know they are using using both Tui and Jet 2 out of Gatwick, with the Tui flight at 09:50 so 14:15 into Tenerife and the Jet 2 leaving at 10:15 as I am on the Tui in a couple of weeks time and I know someone on the same cruise who is on the Jet 2.

But then when I come back I am on the Jet 2, 15:45 out and back at 20:15.

Edited by 9265359
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 9265359 said:

I know they are using using both Tui and Jet 2 out of Gatwick, with the Tui flight at 09:50 so 14:15 into Tenerife and the Jet 2 leaving at 10:15 as I am on the Tui in a couple of weeks time and I know someone on the same cruise who is on the Jet 2.

But then when I come back I am on the Jet 2, 15:45 out and back at 20:15.

Thank you for that and made me squint at the booking I made again. First time doing a complete fly cruise booked from the cruise Line itself. Now looked at the one back. Both are with TUI and I  am on 15.35 from Tenerife. Prob part of the same bussing arrangements to the airport? See you in the passport queue? 🤔😂

• Like 1