Vista 8 day

Jenn0409

Hi there!  I am so excited to finally be cruising on my families first cruise post COVID.  We've done quite a few Carnival cruises before and I plan like it's my job. I've been digging trying to put together an amazing trip but I'm having trouble finding one thing. I am looking for copies of the Vista 8 day (visiting Curaco,  Aruba, and Grand Turk) Fun Times. Ive Googled, I've searched on here.....I can't seem to find them. 

Does anyone have them, or can anyone give me insights as to special days etc?  

Thanks! 

5 hours ago, Jenn0409 said:

I am looking for copies of the Vista 8 day (visiting Curaco,  Aruba, and Grand Turk) Fun Times. Ive Googled, I've searched on here.....I can't seem to find them. 

I suspect that you aren't finding any results because that specific combination has never existed, or at least not recently.

Vista just repositioned to Canaveral - so it's not like there are a couple of years of similar cruises to browse/compare.

The Southern Carib itinerary from Canaveral is not a common one - maybe 6 sailing a year?

That specific combo (A & C, plus GT) is even more limited, because Aruba + Bonaire is the other A/B/C pick two combo with fries (that's GT) available from PC.

Why do  know this so well?  I might be on your cruise, or a similar one, and have done my own research.

However, I was on a similar cruise last year, to A&B on Magic, and I am assuming (dangerous) that the Vista cruise will be essentially the same, day for day, except stop at C instead of B.

The Formal nights will be Sun (sea day) & Thurs (GT), for example.

What specifically are you looking for?  I don't have the mostly complete copies of the Fun Times from Magic digitized, but I can look up a thing or two, possibly.