Crisps/ potato chips

zeberdee

2 hours ago, Morecruisesplz said:

Anything that has a 465 shelf life can not be good for you! Check ingredients. 

Screenshot_20231122_140118_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Pringles’ shelf life is mostly because of its packaging but the product  will go stale quickly once it’s been opened.  

Mommy bloggers like to look at ingredients and think they’re a nutrition expert but those ingredients are there for a reason and there’a no convincing evidence they’re unsafe for consumption.

That said, you’re welcome to consume what you what and pass on what you don’t but you shouldn’t judge others.  I like to enjoy a can of soda during the week with my lunch and am always amused when people walk by with their fancy Starbucks drinks telling me how unhealthy soda is…

24 minutes ago, Itried4498 said:

Pringles’ shelf life is mostly because of its packaging but the product  will go stale quickly once it’s been opened.  

Mommy bloggers like to look at ingredients and think they’re a nutrition expert but those ingredients are there for a reason and there’a no convincing evidence they’re unsafe for consumption.

That said, you’re welcome to consume what you what and pass on what you don’t but you shouldn’t judge others.  I like to enjoy a can of soda during the week with my lunch and am always amused when people walk by with their fancy Starbucks drinks telling me how unhealthy soda is…

Just trying to keep you healthy. Its a tried and true recipe for a long like. I can not tolerate Matodextrin and others might suffer similarly without knowing the cause. Google it for some fun reading! 😉