Problem Purchasing Excursions

richart

Just now, richart said:

Anyone else having problems with Princess purchasing excursions? Using both the web site and the Medallion app, I have selected excursions and clicked 'Add to cart' but nothing shows up in my cart! 

I'm sure you are doing it correctly...but just in case, are you *sure* you're logged in?

9 minutes ago, richart said:

Anyone else having problems with Princess purchasing excursions? Using both the web site and the Medallion app, I have selected excursions and clicked 'Add to cart' but nothing shows up in my cart! 

Same for me click and does not go into cart .

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I'm sure you are doing it correctly...but just in case, are you *sure* you're logged in?

Yep, definitely logged in. It would not show me the ports of call and the excursion available if I were not logged in.

• Like 1

We experienced the same problem. We figured out a way to go around it. In Safari, go to Preferences-Websites-Content Blockers. Find princess.com listed, and turn content blockers off if it is on, or on if it is off. We had to repeat this trick for each excursion. 

On 11/19/2023 at 8:37 PM, Generator515 said:

Also had the same issue. Was able to get it to work by going to the excursion page, press reload once it has finished loading and then add to cart immediately. 

Generator515 thank you for that tip! It worked. I have been trying to book excursions for a week and was beyond frustrated with the Princess website and app. I had two other excursions cancelled and Princess never notified me—I found out when there was a credit on my credit card bill. So far the customer service experience has been LESS than acceptable. I sure hope the cruise goes better.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2023 at 7:28 PM, Pansy2801 said:

We experienced the same problem. We figured out a way to go around it. In Safari, go to Preferences-Websites-Content Blockers. Find princess.com listed, and turn content blockers off if it is on, or on if it is off. We had to repeat this trick for each excursion. 

Pansy2801, thanks for the suggestion. I don't use Safari but tried some similar settings in Chrome but could not hid the right combination. Generator515 posted a tip to refresh the page after it loaded and that did work.

• Like 1