Seascape Questions - Dining Packages, Excursions, Etc

blueslily

Hello All.

We will be sailing on Seascape in mid-December. In the US, does MSC ever have sales on add on items like excursions and dining packages? I'm looking to book our excursions and wonder if there will may be discounts. Same for dining. Online I just see set prices and they have not budged. I've been checking for a while.

Also, how do you all usually book specialty restaurants? We will just book Butcher's Cut. 

I've sailed MSC before, but did not do specialty dining and I booked tours private or while on the ship. Those were all solo cruises. This time is not solo so some of the planning is different. I love solo cruising, 😆

Thanks 😊 

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

I believe the package prices you see online are already discounted from what you will pay is booking onboard.  Don’t know about excursions.  EM

Yes, I understood. I am wondering about sales, like a holiday sales impacting those prices. Like I'm booked on Celebrity right now as well and there are some slight price reductions on dining packages due to their Black Friday sale. Bigger discounts are on excursions for that sale. I've had that experience when sailing Royal as well. I know MSC is different, so I'm asking if any themed or holiday related sales sometimes impact pricing for excursions, dining, etc. Right now, I have all the cruises booked that I want, now I'm just booking all the add on stuff. 

Thanks 😊