Excursion OBC from Experience More packages

Rus Tee

Has anybody had any success in paying for excursions with OBC from experience more packages? I've tried to pay for excursions using the excursion OBC twice with Azamara and they say it's not possible to do this before we board which is frustrating to say the least! Is this just one of those situations where not all of the telephone agents are the same and I should keep trying? If not and this really can't be done in advance (which seems to have little point to me at least) has anybody got a workaround to this situation? Thanks in advance

14 minutes ago, Rus Tee said:

Has anybody had any success in paying for excursions with OBC from experience more packages? I've tried to pay for excursions using the excursion OBC twice with Azamara and they say it's not possible to do this before we board which is frustrating to say the least! Is this just one of those situations where not all of the telephone agents are the same and I should keep trying? If not and this really can't be done in advance (which seems to have little point to me at least) has anybody got a workaround to this situation? Thanks in advance

Made a Shorex booking last week using the OBC from an Experience More package that was part of the early booking bonus without any problems. We were 35 days from sailing and spoke to one of the agents in Wichita.

• Like 1