Reservations

MoreMouse

Aqua isn't completed so nobody can give a review of that ship. The 2 previous ships (Prima and Viva) are slightly smaller versions but there are some differences compared to Aqua. The previous ships each had a go-kart track while Aqua does not. Aqua has something totally new (The Aqua Slidecoaster) which no one has ever tried. There are still details that are unknown with Aqua but information is dripping in and being covered in the following thread....

Thanks!  Just wondering in general about how they operate.  Do I need reservations for every single thing I do?  I like Carnival and Disney because you don’t have to.  I couldn’t go with the flow while on RCL because I had to know far in advance what I wanted to sign up for.  Sometimes we’d change our mind during the day or week.

for the breakaway/breakaway plus/prima and prima plus ships you need reservations for some of the theater shows and specially dinning restaurants 

for the smaller older ships like the jewel class ships you only need reservations for specially dinning