RC Mariner Berth and Parking Questions

askcarl

Cruising Mariner December 9th, 5 day.  Almost all of the comments on here about berthing for Mariner are Terminal 1 with a few T1 Out, T5 Return.  I checked ship departure with the PC website  https://www.portcanaveral.com/Cruise/Cruise-Lines-Schedules.  Seems Mariner has been moved to T5 due to Big Boats usage of T1.

So, How is T5 parking?  Adequate for Mariner crowd?  I'm driving and RC has my sign-In at 1pm.  Lots of post here saying they plan a 10:30 arrival.  Is this to catch the outbound cars parking spot and avoid the "Side Lots"?  Does T5 have a Garage or outside parking only.

Thanks for any help.  Been 11 years since we've Cruised.  Looking forward to our return....

Carl

1 hour ago, askcarl said:

Cruising Mariner December 9th, 5 day.  Almost all of the comments on here about berthing for Mariner are Terminal 1 with a few T1 Out, T5 Return.  I checked ship departure with the PC website  https://www.portcanaveral.com/Cruise/Cruise-Lines-Schedules.  Seems Mariner has been moved to T5 due to Big Boats usage of T1.

So, How is T5 parking?  Adequate for Mariner crowd?  I'm driving and RC has my sign-In at 1pm.  Lots of post here saying they plan a 10:30 arrival.  Is this to catch the outbound cars parking spot and avoid the "Side Lots"?  Does T5 have a Garage or outside parking only.

Thanks for any help.  Been 11 years since we've Cruised.  Looking forward to our return....

Carl

Mariner does leave from T5 now.  The garage is right there at the terminal and seems adequate for the number of passengers.  We usually arrive between 9:30-10:00 (arrival times are not really enforced anymore), drop off our checked luggage with the porters, and then park on Deck 2 where we can use the convenient walkover right to the terminal.

You will pay upon entering the garage.