Retreat disembarkation time in Southampton

MMMCruiser

I've booked a cruise that ends in Southampton, UK.  I also have a drive who is planning to pick us up and take us to London, but I have no idea what is a typical disembarkation time after a cruise.  Can someone help me figure out what time to tell him to pick us up?

This can vary greatly depending on the port, and the weather (as well as time for the ship to clear customs, etc)

In my experience, a ship docked and cleared customs as early as 6:45AM-7AM~ish but sometimes, various factors would cause delays. So to be on the safe side, I would tell the driver to pick you up around 9AM (if you are not in any rush). As a retreat guest, you can head over to the Retreat Lounge and have coffee/pastries there, and then leave at your leisure

Edited by ETHTrader

We disembarked at 07.15 in October, but this was because we had an Eavesway coach transfer to Barnsley.

A couple of days before you disembark, you will be asked about onward travel arrangements( flights etc). 

You need to be out of your room by 08.00.

Edited by upwarduk