Odyssey of the seas All Access Ship Tour thoughts.

We did the All Access tour on Oasis and it was awesome, especially if you are a cruise geek.  See the galley; see the laundry; see the "mission control" where they show how they monitor the engines and water purification and exhaust; see "I-95" and the corridors where they store the massive amounts of food; then obviously tour the bridge.  It isn't cheap but it was a highlight for me.  The guide was great, and you get to interact with different staff members throughout, who are clearly proud of their areas.

Granted, I didn't take the same tour when we were on Odyssey this summer, but I would imagine it is just as great.  Not quite the same size ship, but I would expect very similar stuff - if not even better with some new technology.  I would highly recommend it.

And of course, you can always lock in now, cancel closer to the voyage, or get a better price in the meantime.  Regardless, I think it's worth it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, nolegirl01 said:

I would love to take a tour but it's always so expensive! It's $168 a person on our cruise (with the 30% discount), so we'll pass but would love to take one when it's a little cheaper! 

Agree, it's so expensive. We had it booked on Odyssey just after the restart for $93, which was still expensive but at least palatable. Unfortunately it was cancelled 😪. It wasn't until several months later that they actually began running  them again and that was when they upped the price.

On 11/27/2023 at 11:14 PM, uvadover said:

We did the All Access tour on Oasis and it was awesome, especially if you are a cruise geek.  See the galley; see the laundry; see the "mission control" where they show how they monitor the engines and water purification and exhaust; see "I-95" and the corridors where they store the massive amounts of food; then obviously tour the bridge.  It isn't cheap but it was a highlight for me.  The guide was great, and you get to interact with different staff members throughout, who are clearly proud of their areas.

Granted, I didn't take the same tour when we were on Odyssey this summer, but I would imagine it is just as great.  Not quite the same size ship, but I would expect very similar stuff - if not even better with some new technology.  I would highly recommend it.

And of course, you can always lock in now, cancel closer to the voyage, or get a better price in the meantime.  Regardless, I think it's worth it.

On 11/28/2023 at 6:47 AM, Kellie in Texas said:

Agree with @uvadover ... if you've never done one before, it's definitely worth it. We took the tour on Adventure in January 2023 and saw all those same places that uvadover mentioned. It was super interesting. 

awesome.  Thank you both.    Glad I purchased it.   I love cruising and have wanted to do one for awhile.    
now if only august would get here faster. Lololol.   

• Like 1

I've done this a couple of times on other ships and never regretted it. I think it's a nice extra especially if you have a lot of sea days on a longer voyage. It's definitely for cruise nerds and logistics people. They give you an ear piece to hear the guide better which I really appreciate.